As soon as someone gets in the cab, they want to know if its busy or if i'm having a good night. Every Friday night is busy and every Friday night after this one will be busy. Last night i felt like i was going through the motions, punching the time card. The Warriors lost to the lakers. I picked up a Marine whose wife and baby girl left him two weeks after he finished a 16 month tour of duty in Iraq. I moved around some French people and some British people. I saw a wicked accident at Hayes and Gough where a crappy car crashed into a nice restaurant. I transported some cute girls and some ugly ones. I had a donut and coffee at the beginning of my shift and a slice of pizza at the end of my shift. I never went to the airport. Not much happened, i didn't talk to half my fares and a quarter of those were couples getting heavy before i could get them home.
At the end of my shift, i fell asleep waiting in the gas line.
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment